Established in 1989, GoldStar Trust Company has more than twenty-five years of experience in providing specialized services as a Self-Directed IRA Custodian, Trustee and Escrow/Paying Agent. GoldStar offers unique retirement solutions and investment options that allow investors to diversify their IRA portfolios with precious metals and other alternative investments. A trusted resource, GoldStar also serves as Paying Agent and Trustee for bond issuances in 38 states. GoldStar is backed by the financial strength and confidence of Texas-based Happy State Bank, founded in 1908.
- Established in 1989
- 37,500 Self Directed IRAs
- $2 Billion in assets
- Custodian for alternative investments
GoldStar Trust website: goldstartrust.com
Statement of Mission and Philosophy: Work hard, have fun, make money, while providing outstanding customer service and honoring the Golden Rule.
- parent company of GoldStar Trust
- established 1908 in Happy, Texas
- $3 billion in assets
- employer of more than 600 Happy people
- 35 bank branches in the Panhandle of Texas, Lubbock and the Dallas area
- 5-star rated bank by bauerfinancial.com
- A+ Better Business Bureau rating
Happy State Bank’s most recent financials can be viewed here: www.fdic.gov (FDIC Cert:10359)
Bank website: happybank.com